May I have a drum roll, please?
In honor of the holidays, I am going to host the first ever over50feeling40 contest! When I decided I wanted to host a contest, I went shopping for a piece of jewelry; I wanted to find something fun & creative; classy, and attractive to several age groups.
At a jewelry show, I found this necklace and just loved it!! I really think it meets all my criteria and I hope you will love it as well.
Don’t laugh…but this will be an old fashioned pull a name out of a big jar contest. However, there are things you can do to ensure your name goes in the jar several times! Here goes:
1. Your name goes in once if you are a follower of this blog!
2. Your name goes in again if you follow me on Twitter (over50feeling40),
3. Your name goes in again if you mention this contest on your blog.
4. Your name goes in again if you mention the contest on Twitter!
5. Your name goes in each time a new reader tells me that they came to my blog as a result of hearing about it from you!!
On January 7, I will draw a name out of the jar and announce a WINNER! I will also notify you through email, so make sure that I know your email address when you officially message me that you are in!! I will place the necklace in the mail as soon as we exchange a mailing address through email. This necklace is going to look beautiful on one of you and I personally cannot wait to see who wins!
|Do you see the tiny touch of bling in the silver!!|
Also, here are some of the places I spent my Christmas money (which is sadly all gone), nevertheless, I got some great deals and really stretched it far!! So, I will have these looks on this blog in coming days along with my New Year’s Resolutions!!
|One of my favorite resale shops!, San Antonio!|
|The beautiful Village at Stone Oak, San Antonio, TX
Yes, Goodwill, get ready for some thrifting!!
It will be fun!!!
ENTER THE CONTEST TODAY!!