Friend Friday – Spring Trends!!
|Entire Outift: Stein Mart
Katy at Modly Chic wants to know what five spring trends bloggers plan to be modeling this year. I have already skimmed the surface of this subject, but let’s dive deeper:
1. Lace – I love my new lace cardigan and a touch of lace is great…too much takes me down the matronly path!!
2. Floral – I love floral patterns and they are all over for spring.
|Floral Pattern Skirt|
3. Vibrant Color – Just as the pink blouse on this page is HOT PINK, colors this year are neon, hot, vibrant. I am going to attempt at least one vibrant look next week in honor of San Antonio’s FIESTA celebration.
4. Short Pants – I purchased two pair to replace the baggy trousers (now too big – Whoo Hoo) and I really like them more than I thought I would. I bought neutrals: black and tan, so that I could get much mileage out of them.
|Gigi in Short Pants|
5. Statement Jewelry – Oh, yeah, right where I live….I love big jewelry and it is still around!!!!
I currently do not have a maxi dress ….three maxi skirts…..but no dresses; and I think if I attempt the WHITE OUT trend, I will look like a big marshmallow. What about you…what will you be wearing??
Also, go by Modly Chic and check out the
new follower….Follow Friday 40 & Over stop by for a visit http://dedastudios.blogspot.com like the fashion tips
I am feeling fat, so the trends just aren't working for me. I love the florals, but haven't found "the one piece" that I need. Also lace…can't find what I'm looking for. I love YOUR lace cardigan. I won't do short pants as I am a short woman.
You are so fantastic and fun, fun fun.
Happy spring!!! well, more like summer already here, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
We are 30ºc in the shade. Too much, too soon.
I love statement jewelry too..you have some awesome pieces Pam!!!! Happy Friday!
Congrats on the continued weight loss, Pam! I too am feeling the love for lace, color blocking, and of course crazy florals.
love it, so perfect
I love all your outfits, my favorite is number 1
I just love the lace cardigan…and may I say, You look fabulous!
White blazer for sure. Maxi skirts and dresses. Its freezing today so it's hard to imagine. Boo. Xo, tracy
These trends are so you! Very nice.
Comment for this post and the one after it: Gigi does look great and I like seeing photos of her outfits. I am seeing lots of maxi dresses around…I think I like them b/c I am tall and have fat knees and hate my legs, so I have to wear something that covers my knees. But…It's hard to get past the 70's (?) thoughts of maxis.
Always in favor of statement jewelry!