Meet Pat. Pat recently experienced an illness which resulted in surgery…which resulted in a big weight loss! She understands her wardrobe is full of pieces too big for her new body! She has decided to celebrate where she is and shop for new clothes that will fit her smaller frame…and, of course, toss the bigger, floppy pieces! I even suggested taking a few to a resale shop and using that money on new clothes.
When we are taking care of #1, we do not wait to reinvent the wardrobe and clean out the closet. It doesn’t make sense to walk around in clothing we don’t feel our confident best in just because it is hanging in front of us. TOSS IT! If it doesn’t fit…TOSS IT! If it is not the personal style we desire to communicate…TOSS IT! If it is frumpy and not fabulous…TOSS IT! If we have not worn it in a year, TOSS IT! Donate to a local charity or take to a resale shop..but get it out of your closet.
Remember, you matter! Life is too short to wear clothes which don’t fit or make us smile! TOSS…then SHOP…then SMILE, just like this beautiful smile Pat is wearing.
To see all of the I MATTER posts, click HERE.
Then go and enjoy the wonderful bloggers of Katie’s Favorite Things Blog Hop…and hop on yourself!
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-37229379-2’, ‘auto’);