Meet two lovely ladies! Unfortunately, I was not able to get their names…however, I do think the little girl is Tameka. My husband spotted them when we were on our trip last weekend…and they were having so much fun with a photo shoot.
I asked if they would hold my sign for a picture…mom turned it over read the words, I MATTER, smiled and said, “You bet I do!” Their professional photographer seemed a little annoyed with me, so I moved quickly through…the reason for not exchanging names or information as to where they would appear. But, I walked off with laughter behind me.
Do you have fun? Do you laugh and smile at least a little bit every day…every week? Do you make sure you do something to have fun!
When we carry the I MATTER sign, fun needs to be a part of our lives.
These ladies were having a blast! Since, I began leading my double life (teacher by day; fashion blogger by night), I have so much fun. My new life brings joy and laughter…surprises and true enjoyment. The women I know who smile the most have discovered fun in a variety of places from the gym, to travel, to an active social life, to grandchildren; to a new reinvented career. Again, life is too short to sit idle..you matter…go have some fun!
For all of the I MATTER posts, go HERE.
Then enjoy the talented bloggers of the Thursday Blog Hop…have a good one everyone!
ITS TIME FOR THE THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP!
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-37229379-2’, ‘auto’);