Meet Carol. She is striking her model-pose at the Henri Matisse Exhibit at the San Antonio Museum of Art. Carol is courageously making changes in her life this year by retiring from full time teaching, and preparing for the birth of her first grandchild. On this day, she joined me at the museum for art appreciation and lunch on the Riverwalk!
Just like the Matisse signature style, life is full of color and ready to be appreciated each day…with friends, family, and even new
During my 40s, I mostly hid in my house…from low self esteem and lack of passion for where I was in life at that moment. But, along came my wake up call…changes…and realization that life is so short...LIVE IT PASSIONATELY. That means, when I MATTER, I take time to spend with friends and others, and I get out and experience events which stir my insides…like Matisse!
In fact, the museum was full of groups of women friends enjoying the exhibit together!
What is something you would really like to do? Call a friend and do it!
Remember, you matter and deserve to enjoy life!
For all I MATTER posts, look in the sidebar…then rush to the blogs of Katie’s Favorite Things Blog Hop!
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!