I love getting out in the public like I did last week at Saks Fifth Avenue. I always enjoy meeting and speaking with people. But, I noticed something last week which caused me to do some thinking. I saw a host of women…all ages…frowning and scowling as they looked away when I smiled. There could be many, many reasons for the frowns and distant looks. As I walked out into the mall, I observed even more.
Now, I am speaking of realistic dreams. Dreams that take us to places where we can use our gifts and our ideas forever. Dreams which allow us to feed deep longings within our souls. Dreams which may not happen in castles, but perhaps could happen in the trenches serving others. These dreams will bring joy and contentment as we live them out and see them come to fruition. If I produced a reality show, it would be about the dreamers of Main Street (rather than the Real Housewives of anywhere). I did see many frowns on Saturday, but thank goodness, I know more dreamers than I saw. I meet them all of the time!
Dreaming is tricky though. It is not just about seeing ourselves in a different world. It requires much more. We learn a lot from other dreamers in this respect:
In order to carry the I MATTER sign…be a dreamer. Here is the last quote which seems to be Anonymous:
(Photos were taken at the Woodlands Waterway in The Woodlands, Texas)
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!