Today, I have a different take on I MATTER. Because I want to be healthy mentally and physically, I have a flaw I am trying to work on….I AM NOT VERY FLEXIBLE…SPONTANEOUS…I don’t go with the flow! Since passing that mark into midlife and beyond, I have become more set in my ways. I am busy and do not like changes to my schedule. When those inevitable changes come along, I tend to stress out….and we all know that stress is not good for one’s health.
I have been trying very hard to be more flexible in the last year; however, there have also been several challenges to my attempts. Enter my children. I will not go through the entire story, but my very pregnant daughter and 21 month old grandson are going to live with us for a couple of months. This will require great patience for all of us. Once again, our house will be full. On one hand, I know she is about to leave and move to the other side of the world and I might not see them for a very long time. (Really sad!) On the other hand, there will be daily challenges to my lack of flexibility.
So, for I MATTER…I am pledging to everyone to give it my best and not allow these new developments to rob me of my joy or anyone else’s joy. I will make sure to place at the top of my priorities:
Sometimes, I MATTER means recognizing the areas where we need significant improvement. Allowing stress to have control can lead to bad health and depression. I will not give in to it…but, I do know it will not be easy. Feel free to hold me accountable and occasionally ask how things are going!
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!