Sometimes, later in life, we just need a boost to help restore our confidence and for an I MATTER reminder. This is exactly what Anne Reizer’s new book, Beautiful Encore: Makeovers for Mature Women, does. I asked Anne to tell us why the message, I MATTER, is important later in life:
The importance of personal presentation- our visual language- is not lost on women. We intuitively know that when we have taken time with our exterior, people are interested in what we are about. We feel stronger, stand taller and are more apt to join in a social occasion. In our mature years we are too seasoned to think that life is only ups and never downs- but one of the fastest ways to regain a positive attitude is use our brains and discipline to look our best.
Looking our best is not simply makeup and hair: it is healthy living , a capacity for joy. But periodically, we need to return to basics and take an honest look and not default to nonworking simplicity.
• Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today.
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page.
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog.
• Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 , Model Savings andVintage Mama
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Linkback on your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing). Please add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too! Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥