Last week, we began to discuss how to get a wardrobe makeover going at the first of a new year! I received three emails asking about money…what do I do when I need a new wardrobe and there is no money for a new wardrobe?”
In San Antonio, that means GOODWILL SA for me. I find new, designer, amazing clothing at Goodwill…and January is one of the best months to go. Many clean out and make end-of-year donations to get that all important tax receipt….so the stock is plentiful.
I like to go with wardrobe needs in mind. This keeps me on track. Last week, I went in search of boyfriend style/duster length jackets. One I came home with is this denim jacket which I know can be worn all year. I found it at the Bitters Road/Highway 281 N location.
I also brought home with tags still on, a navy blue duster with silver trim. I am certain you will see this soon on the blog. With great thrift stores like Goodwill, and so many clearance sales, there is no reason to stay in clothing which does not flatter your body or communicate the messages you desire.
I shop at Goodwill SA, because I MATTER, and our community matters. GOODWILL SA’S MISSION is to make sure they give back to our local community with job training and even assistance for veterans.
You matter as well…so go shop…don’t wait. There are ways to make changes in your wardrobe affordable!
Please go visit the blogs of Katherine’s Favorite Things Blog Hop…or hop on yourself!
• Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today.
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page.
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog.
• Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 , Model Savings andVintage Mama
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Linkback on your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing). Please add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too! Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥