Shhhh…don’t wake my husband! This is usually where he is after I get up to shut off the alarm at 4:08 A.M.
for me, at age 61, consists of
through a series of stretch exercises and watch morning headlines
the gym. Two days a week, I do strength
training with my trainer, BZ and a group of friends. Other days, cardio on a treadmill.
school or an appointment, I am home by this time most days to work on my blog
and blog business.
9:00 P.M. In bed! (occasionally as late as ten, but not on the
nights before the strength training which still wipes me out!)
really busy and need a good night’s rest.
It is so important for my health, state-of-mind, and to keep a youthful,
joyful countenance. A great night’s
sleep is difficult for many women, and I have experienced all of those restless
nights during menopause and worrisome times.
I tell you all of this to let you know why I jumped at the chance to
“test drive” a GEO MATTRESS, and welcome them as a new sponsor for this blog. Our
mattress was aging and we had begun the discussion of where to go next with
- From the makers of the Geo-Matt mattress topper, the Geo-Mattress was originally researched and designed for use in medical facilities. Now, for the first time, it’s available direct to the consumer via our WEBSITE.
- First 2” – 4 lb. memory foam with Geo-Matt surface design. Surface features hundreds of adjustable cells with wider cells in the torso area and narrower cells in the head and foot (AKA zoned pressure relief).
- 2” – transitional Energex layer. Often referred to as “Visco with a bounce” it’s a more resilient alternative to traditional memory foam that prevents excessive sinking.
- 4-8” – firm polyurethane base. Geo-cut air channels enhance breathability.
- Zip-top cover is easily removed and tossed in the washing machine.
- Available in an 8”, 10” and 12” depth with various cooling features.
- 12” model is infused with PCM (Phase Change Material) gel chips that absorb and release heat to maintain a cool sleep environment. Cover is also treated with PCM microcapsules.
- 10” model is infused with cool gel swirl. Cover is made with CoolMax fabric which you might find in sports apparel.
- Each model comes with firm sidewalls for edge of bed support. In other words, when you’re sitting on the side of the bed trying to tie your shoes, the mattress isn’t just going to compress to nothing and make you fall forward.