Hi everyone, so glad to be back and feeling great…so, let’ s have a theme week…Jackets & Jeans. I can clearly remember when jeans transitioned from around-the-house casual wear to wear anytime, anywhere style. I was so happy, because I love jeans. Every magazine spread from jeans & pearls to jeans & diamonds caught my attention. I am fortunate to work in the creative industry where I can wear a look like this and get away with it on the job.
One of the reasons I decided to have this theme is because I spend many days styling my jeans with different jackets and jewelry. A fun jacket and a little bling works for many events and helps me to go out in a confident look. So, here is the info on today’s outfit:
- Around Thanksgiving, Chico’s had a 50% off event and I grabbed this jacket. The black sweater sleeves coming out from under the leopard print is a part of the jacket. This is a very warm jacket, so if you live in a cold weather climate you are going to get a lot of wear out of it. Though I say I live in a warmer climate, I have worn this jacket comfortably twice since I it arrived at my house. (look in Slideshow below)
- The Necklace is a vintage find from a local resale shop, The Garment Exchange.
- My jeans are from Roz & Ali, formerly known as dressbarn. They wash and wear really well, and you cannot beat the price. (Slideshow below)
- This are my comfy, stylish Rockport Cobb Hill booties. (Slideshow below)
- Still loving my Brahmin bag purchased on sale at Dillards over the summer (slideshow below)
- The black knit top underneath is Soft Surroundings.
Right after pictures, I wore this to church….and have already worn it to work. Do you agree that jeans go to just about any occasion now, or do you still believe jeans are for home and running errands? Please share how you see jeans….the slideshow below has many of these same pieces in it. Comment, enjoy and always