A Sponsored Post
I am excited to introduce to you a new tea, KABAKI KENYAN PURPLE TEA. I think I am the perfect person to tell you about anything purple…since it has become my signature color!
Also, I love tea and have always enjoyed it often…especially in the summer. I am one of the few I know who love a great unsweetened tea. In Texas, we have a reputation for our sweet tea, but I have never been on that bandwagon. However, the sweet option is there with this tea as well and much healthier than the Texas Sweet Tea!
I love the multicultural vibe of the Kabaki Tea and the benefits they advertise are important ones
Kabaki Kenyan Purple Tea
- Has the highest level of antioxidants, compared to all other teas! Antioxidants are one of the most researched natural compounds in the prevention of cancers, brain diseases, and heart diseases
- Is thought to offer a wide level of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits, superior to other teas
- Is purple because purple tea plants have been growing to thrive in the extraordinary climate of the high Kenyan mountains; the intense African sun is tempered by the cool mountain air allowing ultraviolet rays to deeply penetrate the tea leaves, resulting in their vibrant color and delicate flavor
- Has 5 delicious flavors: Lightly Sweetened, Unsweetened, Peach, Lemon, and Raspberry
- Reduces body fat
- Prevents cell damage
- Is low in caffeine and sugar
- Has no preservatives
- May reduce body fat
- May prevent cell damage
Now, the marketing campaign reads PURPLE IS THE NEW GREEN. I can support that! Bottom line, the tea is delicious and can be kept cold and ready for you in bottles for the refrigerator. Make sure you check all of the available flavors and notice the Coupon Code for 15% off and free shipping. The Code is WELCOME15
Now I am not just powered by purple on the outside, but also on the inside! Love it. Purple On!
Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post, but the words are my own.