Hi everyone, today I am showing you how I wear red plaid after Christmas, and, voila!, my skincare magic.
Mr. B and I have been crazy busy just taking down all of my Christmas decorations (so sad!), getting my car back from the shop after the wreck, and organizing.
Both of us have offices at home in what previously were children’s bedrooms, and both of us tend to pack a lot into those offices…so we have to take time out to clear out!
I love red plaid, and we are inundated with it throughout the holidays in home decorations, fashions, and even gift wrap.
But, this is something I like to wear in early winter. Typically, I might wear a plaid accessory with red or green or even black for the holidays.
Today, I decided to mix things up a bit.
The pieces of this outfit are my JJill light brown sweater, Macy’s INC skinny jeans, and my leopard boots by Born from Dillard’s last year. See below for this year’s styles at Dillard’s…I love the southwestern looks..
The beautiful wrap was a gift from Soft Surroundings and is currently on sale.
Three thoughts about this outfit:
- This sweater perfectly grabs the brown in the plaid. You can do that with any plaid…find a dominant neutral and go with it…just stay away from red and green underneath so as not to look Christmacy!
- By pairing it with brown, then I could pattern mix with the animal print boot…pattern mixing works best when in the same color schemes.
- I am wearing a lot of wraps since coming home to work. Mr. B and I do not like the heater on too much, because of the way the air feels with a heater…and it is costly. So I wear wraps while working and doing things around the house. I also think wraps are an elegant touch to your style.
MY MAGIC TRICK
Christmas 2020 will be remembered as the Magic Christmas since two of my grandsons wanted magic kits.
This one is rocking it well…don’t you think!
Anyway, it is a perfect way of reminding you about my favorite skincare line, Chamonix!
I rarely mention other lines, because their Genucel, all natural, plant based skincare has been magic for my complexion for the past two years.
There is no reason that I would use anything else. I do not get paid to write about them…but I feel so strongly that you should know that I only cover their products.
I even have turned down payment from other skincare lines…I would not be honest to do that.
What I have done for two years with my skincare:
- Twice a day, I cleanse with Cristalles Microdermabrasion. I just it very lightly, and rinse off first with my hands and next with a white wash cloth.
- I follow that immediately with either the Zotique Deep Correcting Serum or the Genucel DFS, Deep Firming Serum. I have used DFS more often because Zotique is a new product…both are excellent! Zontique has helped to lighten dark spots more as well as firm. I gently rub it in all over face and neck
- Next I use the Genucel2 Triple Action Technology under my eyes and gently pat it around that area.
- Then I use the Genucel XV moisturizer and give myself twice a day a little facial massage…it’s great.
- Last, I use the Genucel Jawline Treatment with MDL Technology on my neck and again give myself a little neck massage.
I do all of this twice a day….but it has been so worth it!
Chamonix is one of the big reasons I believe I am looking younger than my number 67! I highly recommend and I always have them under the shopping links tab at the top of the page.
At the moment, you can buy one product and get one free.
After I recently explained how I generate revenue for my blogging, I was asked if there was a way to make a donation to me. So, I have added in the sidebar a widget called BUY ME A COFFEE. That is where you may donate to my cause if you are not purchasing with my links.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for any support, so that I might turn this into a business!!
Thanks for being here today! How do you wear plaid in the winter? Please share…stay warm…stay safe…and always…
By Pamela Lutrell
Disclaimer: There are products in this post I was gifted, but the words are my own.