So excited about the success I am seeing with JENNY CRAIG! I began on June 13, and here is how my inches have changed:
Bust 2 inches lost
Waist 2 inches lost
Abbs 5.5 inches lost
Hips 4 inches lost
Woo Hoo!! I wanted to share with you that there are RECIPES on the Jenny Craig website. I plan to test some of these soon! They look yummy!!
Thai Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Feast on an exotic meal with this Thai Shrimp and Pasta Salad recipe. This dish keeps things spicy with hot chili oil, garlic, spicy Indonesian dressing and pepper.
- 6 ounce(s) farfalle (bow tie pasta), uncooked
- 1 lb(s) unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 2 tsp hot chile oil
- 2 tsp commercial roasted garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat spicy Indonesian dressing
- 1 cup(s) green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can straw mushrooms, drained
- 8 lime wedges (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again. Place pasta in a large bowl; set aside.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add dressing to skillet, deglazing skillet by scraping particles that cling to bottom. Stir in green pepper, ground pepper and mushrooms. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp mixture to pasta; toss lightly. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
I am back on the school campus, but, nevertheless, I have some exciting stories for you…and looming in the distance is the biggest giveaway I have ever done!! Also, I will show you what is on top of these feet!! So please hang around…and
Have a joyful Friday!!
*I was provided a free trial program, and free Jenny’s Cuisine® items. Currently, I purchase their food at a special rate. However, the opinions and writing are entirely my own.
Members following the Jenny Craig program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs per week