This is the third jacket I have worn for you from Whistle River Trading Company, and this Chocolate Diamond Jacket is my favorite. These are great jackets as layering pieces because they are not that heavy…yet, great quality and texture in the design and fabric.
It is a very comfortable jacket and, I believe, flattering with a beautiful design and colors. Remember these key points about Whistle River:
- A new brand from an established company – in business since 1996
- One of the few clothing brands to actually make all their own garments
- Very diverse and experienced workforce
- Commitment to Quality, Integrity, and People
- Guatemalan factory has been in continuous operation since the company was founded
- They strive to have a positive impact in their community, focusing on families
- They work with industry-leading independent auditors to ensure that we meet or exceed all current Social Compliance standards
- ‘Classically Unique’ designs – Tapestry, Denim, Embroidery, and much more
- 100% money-back, satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping, Free returns, and Free exchanges (within continental US)
- Every style includes sizes up to 3XL, at no additional cost
- So many sale items – up to 30% off
- Save another 20% when you join our email list
- The BEST customer service – helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable
My husband was the one who said we needed close up shots of the textile because it is such a quality piece. So here are his photos….
We are going to a big fall festival later in the month, and this will be one of my looks for the weekend. Besides that, I love the name…Chocolate Diamonds! You can FIND THIS JACKET HERE.
Disclaimer: I was provided this jacket for the post, but the words are my own. There are also affiliate links within the post.