The groundhog declared it yesterday…spring will be here soon…I know to many of you that is incredible news! While looking over spring fashions, consider a spring makeup refresh as well with all natural Jane Iredale.
I like to pick up my Jane Iredale at Soft Surroundings in their amazing beauty department. You can make an appointment if you are near a location and go in to test the products and even get a makeover before the purchase. But, I guarantee if you order the products online…and I have some in the slideshow below, you will be happy. Jane Iredale is a line of clean makeup:
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Their SPF products are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad spectrum sunscreen
Here are a few of my favorite products I am using every day now…….
I recommend all of these including the mascara. I love the cream blush…it is a great color. The lipstick goes on so well and stays well …for work. If I want my lips a bit brighter, I touch them with the cream blush too. I have used this concealer for a few years…it is my favorite. Think about a makeover for a spring refresh and make sure what you put on your face is healthy and fresh as spring as well!
Disclaimer: I was given product to test from Soft Surroundings, but the words are my own.