Can you believe it? It is November 1, and time to begin our 62-Day- Journey through the holiday season until we reach that much anticipated new year!
So, I thought…what better way to kick off the season than with a RECIPE CONTEST!!
OK…here is what you need to know:
- There will be two winners (One for Hot Chocolate and one for dessert) of a fun gift box of goodies…(I would want to win it)…so I hope you will be blessed by it!
- Send your favorite Hot Chocolate Recipe and favorite holiday dessert recipe to email@example.com. In the subject line, write RECIPE CONTEST and include your name and mailing address.
- When I say holiday dessert…it can be for any gathering…Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, winter guests, or New Year’s.
- Submit your recipes by November 13.
- My wonderful friend and blog assistant, Leigh Ann, and I will select winners. We are looking for great taste, something different and maybe unexpected, not too difficult to prepare.
- Winners will be announced on November 30…so these recipes can be used for the remaining 32 days to make your holidays bright.
- Please share this with anyone you like…the more the merrier.
I am so excited about this and cannot wait to see what you send!! Please start soon!
In order to get you excited, I thought I would link to my favorite personal cookie recipe…which has a secret ingredient that I know is still available in most markets…and these are not meant to be healthy (Just tasty!)…and fun with a great lesson attached.
On this blog, the next 62 days are all about joy! I will focus on themes of silver linings and hope in order to take us out of a difficult year with smiles toward the future.
We will still enjoy beautiful fashions…gift ideas…beauty ideas…hospitality and elegance. So I hope you will be here for all of the fun.
KITCHEN RENOVATION UPDATE: Everything is done but the cabinets! As soon as they are finished, I will share the results…I love what I have so far…beyond excited!
Now, make sure you enter the contest!
AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING!!
PLEASE SHOP HERE FOR HOME/HOSPITALITY NEEDS…A FEW NEW ONES ON THE LIST:
Don’t forget the end of the weekend sale at Talbots
For everyone who agrees with me that Apple Cider Vinegar is great for the metabolism and other health benefits, then order your GOLI today. Just go to my page at GOLI HERE.
By Pamela Lutrell