Today is a peek at Chico’s new classic arrivals!
It is so much fun, since the new arrivals at Chico’s include beautiful colors and designs.
HEAD TO TOE NEW CLASSIC PIECES
I love classics and have always loved to style tweed and faux pearls with jeans. Such a classic style, and with this Chico’s tweed jacket, it is gorgeous. Everywhere I wear it, I get stopped with, “Where did you get that jacket?”
I am wearing today new arrivals in a tweed jacket, navy tank, faux pearl necklace, and tweed tote with my perfect fitting So Slimming Girlfriend jeans. All are pictured below….
The jeans are my favorite because the length is perfect!
A look like this speaks the style adjectives I want to say every day with my clothing: approachable, respectable, creative, current, and confident.
PERFECT CLASSICS FOR MY LIFESTYLE
These images depict a day when I typically want a classic, dark denim look. I will wear it while shopping, running errands, or meeting friends for outdoor dining…of course, I always include my mask.
Please allow me to remind you of all the reasons I have loved Chico’s for over 30 years:
- Variety of styles…which include great classic selections
- Passport Membership: it is free and affords me free shipping on anything, and an additional 5% off every purchase
- Fun accessories Included in every new arrival collection.
- Excellent communication…and many ways to receive updates.
- Great customer service when I am in store…I always learn from the associates. And excellent service when I need help online. All with a smile!
- Safe shopping environment in store…easy shopping on line.
- Value is high and cost per wear is low for me….I still have Chico’s in my closet from years past that I wear often.
The beautiful Tweed Tote works perfect for the days I shop books for the grandchildren or any other small errands…then I can carry them out in the bag. I love a gorgeous classic tote.
NEW CLASSIC ARRIVALS HERE
I hope you will take the time to look over the new classics at Chico’s. Have fun….and make sure to always….
Love classic faux pearl necklaces for the month of love ahead!
By Pamela Lutrell
Disclaimer: I was gifted product for this post, but the words are my own.