Happy Wednesday, all! Welcome to the mid-week pop-up….Would You Wear It – Spring Reds.
I struggled with how to identify the style in this display…I almost called it Flounce & Florals.
But, the shades of springtime red seemed to be evident in both…so I chose to go that direction.
But, please feel free to consider the styles and the pieces more than the colors in your comments.
This display was found at Nordstrom.
Remember to be constructive and thought-provoking with. your comments.
Explain why you would or would not wear the pieces and even suggest ways to style them differently.
So, look these two lovely ladies over and tell us…………………………………..
WOULD YOU WEAR IT??
Have you noticed the world of sweatshirts lately? They go from typical bland sweatshirt to super stylish. Here are a few of the more stylish from Nordstrom:
WHAT WOULD BETH WEAR?
Beth is a regular reader of this blog and wants to update her Foundational Five adjectives. She sent along this note explaining her choices:
- Comfortable — comfort has ALWAYS been number one for me. If it isn’t comfortable, I’m not going to wear it.
- Stylish — I want a bit of flair and creativity in my look.
- Classic — I want to appear stylish, but not overly trendy. I love classic styles because they never go out of style. Think “little black dress.”
- Understated — Nothing too bright or bold. I love stripes, prints but done in more of a subtle way.
- Feminine — this is a new one for me. I’ve gravitated toward those feminine touches over the past year — a bit of ruffle, cinched waist, pinks.
With these five adjective and spring in mind, let’s see what I found for Beth and others like her. Let me know how I did, Beth!
Remember to comment on the Would You Wear It display…and always today and every day….
SPRING SALE CONTINUES FOR CHAMONIX, MY FAVORITE SKINCARE LINE. BUY 2, GET 2 FREE! PERFECT DEAL FOR AN ANTIOXIDANT BASED COLLECTION.
By Pamela Lutrell