Happy, happy Thursday, everyone ! I want to help you look your best for the holidays by sharing a story in this post Laura Geller Makeup Saves the Day!
First, a little background…when I host Thanksgiving for our family and extended family, it takes me about 3 days in the kitchen.
I love doing it, but can go through the progress looking a little ragged and worn.
That is where I was in this photo…coming from the kitchen, guests arriving soon, and needing to look my best for the meal.
LAURA GELLER MAKEUP SAVES THE DAY
The lovely people of Laura Geller Makeup had sent this Cult Classics Full Face Kit for me to try and post a review on Instagram.
I looked at it and thought…I need help now. Let’s do this for Thanksgiving.
I must day…I am super impressed and so glad to have this makeup. I believe I looked fresh (not tired), joyful. confident and natural all at the same time. And this line is so affordable compared to other makeup.
These are my five favorite products that I am now using daily. They are perfect for mature skin and those of us who want to look youthful and healthy and not made up.
- The Baked Balance-n Brighten Color Correcting Foundation is excellent…does all that I want a foundation to do but without heaviness and with healthy ingredients. It also has such a lovely healthy glow to it and complete coverage.
- I have actually been on the hunt for a blush that goes with all my new coloring and the Baked Blush n Brighten marbleized blush is perfect! It fit my color needs and is beautiful on.
- About five years ago, I began to wear a golden highlighter powder at the top of my blush near my eye. I blend those with a blending brush. This Baked Highlighter and Illuminator is again a perfect one…not too much, just right. This little addition will add years to your face.
- Perfect place to discuss the brushes they sent…love them…and they were great for applying the products and for blending.
- Finally, I really like the way the Modern Classic Lipstick applies and feels.
All of these kept me looking fresh and put together throughout a very long day!
THANK YOU LAURA GELLER
I went from …OH NO, What am I going to do….to YES, let’s party! Laura Geller Makeup saved my day and I am so grateful.
It is now a part of my daily routine…and I am loving the feel of this makeup.
ONE MORE MAKEUP NOTE
I just had my nails done with one of my favorite colors at Christmastime. It is by OPI and called Ginger’s Revenge.
You will have more fun with the season if you take care to look and feel your best…for reasonable prices! Thanks for being here…let me know if you have questions…and
Thanks to Laura Geller Makeup for saving my day!!
KEEP SMILING, EVERYONE!!
By Pamela Lutrell
Disclaimer: I was provided product for this post…I do make a small fee on affiliate sales…and these words are my own!!