This cold week is marching right along, everyone, so let’s keep talking style and discuss how you can Save on Patricia Nash Italian Leather Handbags.
Regular readers know that I am a huge fan of Patricia Nash from handbags to scarves, and also a fan of beautiful Italian Leather.
When the lovely reps at Patricia Nash offered to send me an Italian leather handbag, of course I jumped at the opportunity.
As well as, the opportunity to offer you some savings on the handbags.
I own five Patricia Nash bags and love them all.
So, let’s talk Italian leather and the talent of Patricia Nash!
PATRICIA NASH ITALIAN LEATHER HANDBAGS: THE BRAND
I own so many Patricia Nash handbags for the quality of leather and the amazing craftmanship of the bags.
Here are points to keep in mind when deciding to invest in an Italian Leather bag:
- Italian Leather Quality:
- All leather products are 100% leather with no synthetic or split leather components.
- Leather made from the finest full-grain leather sourced from Italy and countries all over the world.
- The process of vegetable-tanned leather uses organic materials to tan the leather called tannins. We use the bark of an Italian mimosa tree to tan our vegetable-tanned leathers just like they did centuries ago in Italy and all over the world.
- On-Trend & Vintage Inspired designs:
- Patricia Nash designs her handbags based on her travels and friends. The bags are functional, chic, and fashion forward for those who are on the go.
- Exceptional craftsmanship
- Love of vintage-inspired keepsakes
- Sustainable Approach:
- Leather comes from an LWG Gold Certified Tannery – traceable leather that does not come from deforested areas and all raw materials are a by-product of the beef industry.
PATRICIA NASH ITALIAN LEATHER HANDBAGS: THE FEATURE BAG
I so wish I had owned this beautiful/functional North/South Crossbody Bag in the Heritage Collection.
It is perfect for those, like me, who want to carry a IPAD or writing bag on your journey.
Here are the details:
- 100% full-grain leather, 100% cotton canvas
- Interior: 1 zip pocket, 2 slip pockets, key clip; Signature Map faille lining
- Exterior: 1 rear pocket with magnetic snap closure, burned edge finish
- Magnetic snap closure
- Signature brushed brass hardware, heavy handcrafted stitching
- Dimensions: 10 1/4″(W) x 12″(H) x 3 1/2″(D)
I love the pockets inside and the strap for travel. This is a messenger-type bag that I love to travel with.
I would also enjoy a smaller crossbody from the same collection….such as:
Azario Crossbody Wallet (This is perfect for running errands and shopping)
SAVE PATRICIA NASH ITALIAN LEATHER HANDBAGS
Every single time I go out with one of my Patricia Nash Italian Leather Handbags, I am asked by someone I do not know…”Who makes that bag?”
Texas ladies do love beautiful, high quality leather…and I am certain some of you do as well.
Patricia Nash has given me a code for you to use at checkout in order to save 10%….just type in PAMELA10 at checkout on Patricia Nash Website.
There are some gorgeous bags on sale at this site as well…I have my eye on the metallic vintage leather Consilina Crossbody Bag.
For travel or for every day life, I recommend Patricia Nash Italian leather handbags.
Ask me anything, and remember the savings code, PAMELA10, if you see something you like.
STAY STRONG & KEEP SMILING!
By Pamela Lutrell
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for this review, but the words are my own.