- The heat outside and the cold air in some places inside. We tend to over compensate with our air conditioning at times.
- My wardrobe has to work for so many different things…professional wear, casual wear, special event wear, grandmother wear…..it really does need to be a closet of separates which can be styled for many different lives.
- I wear more color in the summer, but still love my neutrals and look best in saturated color….not really pastels.
- I am not as inspired in the summer as I am in the fall and winter. I am trying to work on it!
- My curvy figure makes lighter dressing more of a challenge to be flattering.
- It is very easy in the summer to cross that line into frumpy…if I do not watch out!
We will see what I come up with! I am going to give it my best effort to try some new looks. BTW….if you are new to the blog, these really are last year’s pictures and my hair was darker. in the last four months, I have begun to get highlights and ligthen my hair…which makes it better in between appointments…the gray skunk stripe is gone! I also changed my glasses from black to red frames.
Can anyone else identify with my challenges? Does anyone love summer stye and have some wisdom to share? You guys are the best…I love reading your reponses every week on Would You Wear It!
Now, if I were shopping…some of the styles below would be on my radar! Look through the slide show and see what you think Until then…..
If you are looking for some inspiration, check out my favorite Pinterest Boards Below: