Meet Karen…During the Spring of 2013, she was shocked to discover at age 55, she had lost significant bone density in three years and now had severe osteoporosis throughout her body. The risk of fracture was severe. At that time, Karen decided to proclaim I MATTER…and began a healthy eating plan; regular weight training; daily injections; and daily doses of D3 and calcium.
Karen is a part of my workout team…so helpful for support and encouragement!
She drives 22 miles two days a week to workout with us at 5AM! What keeps her going? The thought of a broken hip or broken bones at the young age of 56…now, every day she says I MATTER!
It is very important to practice with different clothing styles and accessories in order to discover what works best for you. Today’s lesson is TAKE TIME TO SHOP and DO NOT RUSH OUT OF THE DRESSING ROOM. Rediscovering a new, fresh style does take time in order to get it right. But, I made many mistakes and was willing to learn from them…be humble and teachable and patient!
“True humility is intelligent self respect which keeps us from thinking too highly or too meanly of ourselves. It makes us modest by reminding us how far we have come short of what we can be.” – Ralph W. Sockman
Do you have questions or suggestions…please comment below and……
Please stop by and visit the wonderful bloggers of Katie’s Favorite Things Blog Hop…and consider linking up with us! Have a fabulous Thursday!
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!